Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Clean House - CAS cards


Hi everyone!

Just a quick post today to let you know that my stamp company is sponsoring the CASology challenge blog this week!

Their cue word this time is HOUSE, and here are two cards I made with stamps from Rubber Dance:


 
This house and the hill stamp, and many more, are on sale this week.


To join the CASology challenge,
jump over to their blog.

The winner will get a whole sheet of stamps from Rubber Dance! 


♥ Have fun and good luck! ♥









4 comments:

  1. Two fab CAS cards Bibi and they really do show that you can create something special by just using a limited amount of Rubber Dance Stamps. Love how you are are showcasing an older set and one from the new releases. I struggle when it comes to making CAS cards as I always want to go back and add some more. Thank you for sharing Bibi.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving both your cards Bibi, they're both super yummy and of course I LOVE the way you've used the new stamps too, you create the most lush stuff ;)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun and CAS perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all so wonderful! I LOVE the one with the house and the moon :-) The two stamps work perfect together. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU! ♥