Tuesday, 27 June 2017

CAS card - a little birdie ....

Hi everyone!

My stamp company is sponsoring the CASology challenge blog this week as well! It was such fun seeing the entries last week, when the cue word was 'house'. Have a looksie here if you missed it.

The CASology cue word this week is FLY, and here is the card I made with stamps from Rubber Dance:


My card is featuring stamps from the new set called Whimsical Summer, designed for Rubber Dance by Donna Gray ♥
I have also used the twig from Mama Owl, designed by Melina Dahl ♥, and the sentiment from the set called A little birdie ... You can see all the new stamps here if you like.


To join the CASology challenge,
jump over to their blog.
You have until Monday 3rd of July to enter.
The winner will get a whole sheet of stamps from Rubber Dance!

♥ Have fun and good luck! ♥


I'm entering my card to this challenge as well:
That's Crafty! Keep it Simple

This one runs till Friday 7th of July.





9 comments:

  1. What a unique and clever CAS card. Your stamps are perfect for mixed media and CAS alike...love this cute card and the fun layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I absolutely love this card Bibi, CAS perfection at it's very finest. Don't forget to link it to the That's Crafty! challenge as that's CAS too :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! ♥ It's easy when one has the right stamps, and your designs are such a delight to CAS with! xx
      I knew I had forgotten something - thanks for reminding me about That's Crafty's challenge!

      Delete
  3. Love this Bibi and I ditto everything Donna said.. Love your subtle shade and colouring!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us over at That's Crafty and joining in with the *Keep it Simple* Blog Challenge.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey! ♥ Colouring is a breeze with the Zig clean colour markers! xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a sweet design, Bibi!!! Love that little blue bird and the simple, cheerful scene!
    So happy to have you joining us as a sponsor again this week! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! ♥ I've fallen in love with these stamps :-)
      Thanks for letting me sponsor you and the rest of the gang once again - LOVE what you have made with my stamps! xx

      Delete
  5. This is adorable. Thanks so much for sponsoring us at CASology, and also thanks for playing along with your fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥