Monday, 15 May 2017

Rule of Three - Rubber Dance Challenge


Hi everyone!

I would like to invite you to join our challenge over at Rubber Dance, where the theme is Rule of Three. You can make anything where you use three things - see our challenge post for more info. I've used three flowers on this card:

 
The flowers are from a set of stamps called Beki from That's Crafty!
Text and smaller stamps from Rubber Dance.


Join us over at the Rubber Dance blog!
You have until midnight CET on May 31st to join.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/2017/05/rubber-dance-theme-challenge-may.html



Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I nearly didn't recognise some of my own stamps!! What a gorgeous card Bibi, you really do create the most yummy things :)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥