Saturday, 6 May 2017

Gold Embossed Butterflies


Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to show you the card I made for the challenge reminder over at Rubber Dance blog today:


Background made with texture paste and a stencil, then coloured with Distress Ink Sprays and randomly stamped with tiny stamps. I used the same colours of ink spray on a piece of watercolour paper and gold embossed two of the butterflies from Butterfly Trio. The gold embossed text was made with stamps from Beautiful Words, a set full of words you can put together and spell your own sentences. 


You have until May 14th to enter.
Come join us!  


Here are the colours we want you to use:

http://rubberdance.blogspot.no/2017/05/may-colour-challenge.html 




Thanks for looking!



I would like to enter my card this challenge as well:
 
That's Crafty!: Bright!
For this challenge, we only have one requirement - your entries need to be bright please!
This challenge runs intil
7.55 am (GMT), Friday 12th May 2017

12 comments:

  1. Stunning! Fabulous bright colours and all set off with the gold embossing...Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bibi, these colours and embossing are just fantastic.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow now that's what I call a FABULOUS card Bibi!! The colours are soooo rich and those butterflies are just gorgeous....another work of art from you 😍
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comments, Mac, aNNie and Donna! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Bibi, the colours are so rich they look like a piece of fabric, it's a real stunner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an opulent piece Bibi, makes me think of the Mediterranean sun!! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey! xx
      Ohh, the Mediterranean sun...if only I were there to see it in person right now (spring is late this year, it's so cold!!)

      Delete
  7. No, YOU are! (awesome and fabulous) and your artwork shows it! What a brilliant make! Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I'm so happy you had a look at my brick garden wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you - how sweet of you to say that! I think you're pretty awesome and fabulous, too! ♥ LOVE your brick garden wall!!! xx

      Delete
  8. Now, this reminds me of Indian saris, the richness of colours, the touch of gold... magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold on red is stunning. A very asian feel to this gorgeous card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥