Friday, 5 May 2017

Funny Bunny - Masked Stamping


Hi everyone! I hope you like my silly card :-)

Card intro:
Claire couldn't quite put her finger on it, but for some reason she had always suspected that she might have been adopted ...

Stamp from the Bonny Bunny set, designed by Donna Gray for Rubber Dance
20 % off on both new sets until Monday (May 8th). All info is here.

I stamped three bunnies in the front, masked them off and stamped the two in the back, masked those off and stamped the final top bunny. All bunnies were coloured in using Zig watercolour markers, which I LOVE. I have never liked using markers, until I tried these. (I'm not sponsored by anyone to say that, I really do love'em!). I used them together with a waterbrush here and there. Anyway -  I wanted missis Claire to stand out more, so I stamped her on another piece of watercolour paper, coloured her in and cut out the image, leaving a thin white line around the image. Text was made on my computer and printed out.  




Thanks for looking!





11 comments:

  1. Fabulous masking and such a fun card. Love the pop of colour on the front bunny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me smile Bibi, amazing masking and those grey bunnies are so like our 2 Netherland Dwarfs who are both grey with a white nose.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fliss! I bet your rabbits are two very bonny bunnies! xx

      Delete
  4. You are one awesome lady Bibi, LOVE this but you know I love everything you do, soooooo funny too :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you do, darling ♥ But thanks anyway! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Ha ha ha, love this. Love the pile of bunnies and that multicoloured wonder that you have called Claire. That's my sister's name LOL. Love the shading on the O'Hare family. This is definitely a winner. Got a few anything goes challenges listed on the last couple of posts on my blog if you want to let these guys out to play. They definitely deserve a bigger audience. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, iona-bunny! ♥ I guess you have to show this to your sister, then ;) I just wanted a name that rhymed with O'Hare.

      Delete
  6. Hilarious! What a great idea, those bunnies look great!

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥