Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Deep Sea Diva - Cards for That's Crafty!


Hi everyone!

That's Crafty! has launched two new stamp sets designed by Donna Gray! I have had the pleasure to work with these stamps a bit ahead of time and so far I've made the three cards below. To see many more sample cards with these beautiful stamps, pop over to That's Crafty's blog for a look.

I LOVE everything beach and sea, so I'll make more cards with these stamps when time permits. But for now, here go you - my first three cards using stamps from the Deep Sea Diva collection:




 


Here are the two sets. 
These clear stamps are both available in the That's Crafty web shop






Full Disclosure: Yes, I am affiliated with That's Crafty! and the designer of these stamps, Donna Gray, is a very good friend of mine. She's designing stamps for my own rubber stamp company as well. That's Crafty! gave me these two stamp sets to make sample cards. They also carry stamps from my company, Rubber Dance, which you can find in their web shop here. They will be addding more stamps from Rubber Dance soon (I'm working on their order as we speak; ready to ship later this week!)

I had great fun making these sample cards
and I hope you like them.

Thanks for looking!


 






5 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMAZING samples my lovely friend, you've really captured the sea theme so wonderfully and I LOVE them all :)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so wonderful my dear! Looking forward to summer and the holidays now AND I want to create my own sea cards. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just stunning Bibi! Absolutely beautiful sea themed creations.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet cards Bibi, I too love everything sea themed there is something so calming about it and you have created just that xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Bibi great use of the stamps (which are gorgeous) and I love how each one is so different. Hugs Debsxxx

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥