Monday, 13 March 2017

Rubber Dance Blog Hop


Hello there!

In celebration of my stamp company's new web shop, we invite you to our blog hop - with prizes to win! 
 

A new web shop needs some new stamps, of course :-) 
 Susanne has designed another beautiful sheet of stamps in her Textured Stamps series.   
Textured Spring is a 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inches) sheet full of gorgeous images:

http://www.rubberdance.com/textured-spring


Below is the card I made for our blog hop, using several stamps from Textured Spring and the stars from Textured Flowers. See what I have done to the lamb? I cut her head off so I could put it back at a different angle and I gave her feet as well (ideas by DT Gail - thank you, darlin'!). Notice the sleeping lamb, hiding between the flowers. I changed her eye so it looks as if she's sleeping - after counting sheep .....  
(No animals were harmed in the making of this card).



We have more new stamps in store for you - check them out on the Rubber Dance blog below.

Would YOU like to win stamps from Rubber Dance?
I bet you do! ;)

Prize # 1: One whole sheet of stamps of your own choice! See them all here.
Prize # 2: Any 3 single stamps of your own choice! See them all here.

To be in the prize draw, the only thing you have to do is: leave comments! Leave some love on the all the team blogs and on the Rubber Dance blog. (But hey, if you want to follow my blog as well, you're more than welcome to! ;-) This is not necessary to be in the prize draw, though!) 

Commenting is from today until Sunday, March 19, 23:55 CET. We'll announce the winners on April 5 in the March Challenges Winners post, so be sure to follow the Rubber Dance blog.


Ready to hop?

 Start here: Rubber Dance Blog

Sue
Bibi (you are here)
 Yasmina 


Thank you for hopping along with us
and good luck in the draw! 




36 comments:

  1. LOL, second card is very interesting Bibi, Love it so much! :) Can I get it ? (shameless me)
    Tulip bouquet looks fab on your first card, I always love that!
    Thanks for inspiration Bibi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Shilpa - how can I resist such shameless begging? LOL
      It's yours, sweetie! ♥

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Bibi love both your makes, especially the second one reminds me of counting sheep when I was child to get to sleep lol. Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Bibi, this is fabulous, now I know pigs don't fly but sheep....love it how awesome is this new set of stamps.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Bibi! ☺ The second card is my favorite too. So funny and creative!
    Hugs, Anita ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations Bibi. The new stamps look just divine. .. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I am counting sheep already. A wonderfully creative card Bibi, and so funny...and who doesn't love a beautiful bunch of flowers.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tulips and the sheep - fabulous new sets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous make Bibi, those sheep just make me happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love both these cards great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. See, now that will teach me to get up a bit earlier! Counting sheep already gone to the first bidder. Enjoy Shilpa. That is just so cool and colourful. I am honoured to have inspired you and I am so stealing your flying sheep idea. Love the snoozy lamb. Very very cool Miss Bibi. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work!! Love the look of the textured spring stamp set. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this card Bibi...background...the stars ...the flying sheep and the sleeping one ...beautiful and fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Bibi, like always your creations are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are such fun and using beautiful colours. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I thought it was a fun and clever idea chopping of the giraffes head, when Gail did it and what a great effect here with the sheep. So glad none where hurt x Fun card, lots of colour and humour x Loving the new shop layout and the fresh and pretty packaging to the stamps. Great news stamp release too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beauties! Seems a little 'off' to say what a great idea it was to chop off the poor little lambs' heads, but I'll say it anyway. :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards! I'm going to break the trend and say I prefer the first, simply because I love, love LOVE those tangled tulips and it's great to see them as the star of the show
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you have used those flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow Bibi!!! Brilliant idea. I LOVE your card. It's so funny how the sheeps jump over the sleeping one. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha ha you really are sooooo clever Bibi, now I'm quirky but even I wouldn't have thought of this, wonderful colouring too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very fun take on Easter indeed! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a fun card Bibi. Those stamps are gorgeous and your creation so colourful and creative.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Full of humour and so creative Bibi!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your stamps and the new website Bibi!
    Your projects are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love what you did with the sheep! And love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bibi,
    Your cards are beautiful! So full of spring! And I so love that"sheep tight" it made me giggle out loud! heehee
    Best wishes on the new store dear Bibi!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Coucou Bibi!
    How wonderful these two cards are (and the new stamps!! ^^), I adore the whimsical one with all your adorable sheeps!!!!! Such a cute and fabulous scene!
    And your first one is very beautiful too, the bright colours are fantastic here, and this is a great idea to use the tulip and muscari stamps in this way in a lovely bouquet tied by ribbon.
    Thanks for the blog hop and the chance to win one of your gorgeous stamps Bibi.
    Wishing you a lovely day, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cute cards. Spring is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful, what a beautiful card. Also the card next to the stamp. What a bright beautiful colouring.
    Kind regards, Dora

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab spring cad - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute tulips are one of my fave flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Fabulous artworks! I love each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I absolutely love the humour of the second card! Congrats on the new webshop and those textured designed stamps are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I guess it's not common that people go back to see if they were thanked for their comments, so I will say it now: THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment! ♥